Our 'no limits' approach to learning will enable our pupils to think like designers, taking creative risks in designing and creating original and innovative prototypes to meet user's needs. Pupils will learn to work productively with others to identify ethically sourced materials and to work safely.
Good buildings come from good people and all problems are solved by good design.
Our Design Technology curriculum encapsulates the National Curriculum and is designed to show and enable the progression of skills and knowledge from Early Years through to Year 6. We organise this teaching and learning across a two-year cycle to cater for our mixed-age classes.
- Design Technology Long Term plans Yr 1 2
- Design Technology Long Term plans Yr 3 4
- Design Technology Long Term plans Yr 5 6
- Design Technology Progression and Intent
- Primary National Curriculum Design Technology