Data Protection & Privacy
The Data Protection Act (DPA) 2019 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became law in May 2018, and regulate how organisations (including schools) must handle personal data, to ensure it is not misused.
At Bodiam we ensure that your personal data is processed fairly and lawfully, is accurate, is kept secure and is retained for no longer than is necessary. Personal data is information that can be used to identify an individual. It is not shared with anybody else without an individual's knowledge, unless the school is required by law to do so.
- Our Data Protection and Information Security Policy details how we adhere to individuals' legal rights.
- Our Privacy Notices include information on how and why personal data is used for different Data Subjects.
- Our Pupil Images Policy details how we manage the consent for, and use of, images.
- Data Protection Policy Riverside Federation May 2023 v1 Final
- Freedom of Information Policy Riverside Federation April 2022
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme Riverside Federation April 2022
- GDPR Privacy Notice for Schools Pupils Parents Carers May 2023 Etchingham
- Riverside Federation Data in Transit policy March 2021
- Riverside Federation Special Category Data Policy October 2021